Cheers Heard Around The World Competition T&C’s 2016 - 2017
- The Irish Distillers Ltd Cheers Heard Around The World\" promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to participants who are of legal drinking age in their country of residence (and at least 18 years old) and who have a legitimate and active Instagram Profile. The Promotion is only offered and promoted where the following are legal: the Promotion itself, the prizes and alcoholic beverage sales, promotion, advertising and sponsorship. Employees of Irish Distillers Ltd or any of their subsidiary or affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter. Also, a person must not be an employee of, or member of the immediate family of an employee, or domiciled with an employee of the provincial liquor boards/agencies, or retailers and their employees, liquor licensees, the Promotion agency (the “independent contest organization”), prize suppliers, or their respective agents or associated companies.
- The Promotion is sponsored by Irish Distillers Ltd (the \"Sponsor\") and is administered by [Pernod Ricard SCA] (the \"Administrator\"). .The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Administrator.
- \"Participants\" in the Promotion includes the Sponsor, the Administrator, and all entrants.
- By entering the Promotion, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Promotion is open from 01/2/2017 until 31/3/2017. The winner will be chosen on or about March 31st 2017. All entries received after this date are automatically disqualified.
- As part of our worldwide celebration of St Patrick’s Day, we are inviting our fans to take a picture or video of the moment they cheers their glasses of Jameson, and use the caption #CheersToJameson. All submissions will appear on our website on St Patrick’s Day, virtually joining all of the #CheersToJameson St Patrick’s Day celebrations together on the Jameson Whiskey website. Images will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive. This includes, but not limited to: - Images of nudity - Images of people under the legal drinking age – images with people included should be and look over 25 years of age - Images of irresponsible alcohol consumption - Images of violence - Images containing guns - Images with explicit sexual imagery - Images with offensive or defamatory statements Images must be original to the entrant and have been legally obtained and created; do not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, rules regulations, or network standards; and have not been entered in or won any previous Promotions or awards.
- We promote responsible drinking of our products at all times. At Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard, we fully support the range of codes governing the marketing, sales, advertising and sponsorship of alcohol products. Our commitment to these codes ensures that all our activities are undertaken with the aim of promoting responsible consumption of our products to an adult audience. Entrants can submit as many pictures as they like, but overconsumption or amount of consumption will not enhance your chances of winning this competition, All entries will be judged on the entrant’s skill and creativity in taking a unique Cheers photo, as defined by the competition judging panel.
- no purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win
- There are a number of ways to enter the Promotion. You can submit your picture or video that captures a cheers moment by:
- visiting www.jamesonwhiskey.com/stpatricksday and then follow the links to Instagram where you can upload your photo using the hashtag #CheersYourJameson and geo tagging your location through Instagram’s geo tagger
- Sharing your image through your Instagram account using the hashtag - #CheersYourJameson & geo tagging your location through Instagram’s geo tagger
- Only entries using the hashtag combination of #CheersYourJameson and with their geo location tagged will be considered as valid entries. All entries must be taken by the entrant. All entries are subject to approval by Sponsor. All entries will be judged on the entrant’s skill and creativity in taking a unique Cheers photo, as applicable. one winner per participating market [i.e. Germany, Argentina, Canada (excluding Quebec), USA, Russia] will be selected by a local panel of judges. The odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion period. In the event of a dispute involving entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same Instagram handle the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the Instagram profile used to enter the Promotion at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram profile by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning Instagram profiles for the domain.
- Winner will be notified by social media message within ten days following selection of Winner. Irish Distillers shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days, from the time winner announcement was made, or fails to timely reply or respond to notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- The winner will be informed (using their social media account used at time of entry into the Promotion, they will receive a direct mail via their Instagram). Each winner must supply valid identification proving they are of legal drinking age in their country of residence (and at least 18 years old).
The winner must be able to travel on March 15th returning on March 19th 2018. They must ensure they have all relevant documentation to enter Ireland legally. The Promoter will not be liable for failure to enter.
- The prize is one trip for the winner plus 1 friend to Dublin, Ireland to attend St. Patrick’s Day locally. The prize includes shared accommodation (as determined by Sponsor), return economy flights, tickets to the Jameson St. Patrick’s Live event and passes to the Jameson Distillery Bow St. (approximate retail value €1000). Winner and guests are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including but not limited to, travel insurance, transportation to the departure airport, other ground transportation, all meals and beverages, gratuities, entertainment, souvenirs, excess baggage fees, and local and long distance telephone calls. Any travel arrangements will be made through the Sponsor’s agent and will not be rescheduled or substituted once booked. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for cancelled, delayed, suspended or re-scheduled events or travel after ticketing for any reason whatsoever beyond its control. The Prize winner and travel companions will be required to travel together, on the same itinerary. It is the sole responsibility of the winner and guests to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements, as applicable. The Prize winner and travel companions are responsible for paying all taxes, fees and surcharges associated with travel at the time of booking. The Prize winner’s travel companions must sign and return the Sponsor’s release (by the date indicated on the release form) indicating that he/she waives all recourse against the Releasees (defined below) relating to his/her participation in the Prize (including, without limitation, any travel related thereto).
- The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an individual it considers to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Neither Irish Distillers Ltd nor its affiliates accept liability or damages for any injury, illness or damage caused to entrants including winners, by any participants in the Promotion, or the consequence of any actions taken by any participants in the Promotion or injury to the winners when receiving the prize. Before being awarded the prize, both winner and guest will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form in the Sponsors’ form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations, grants all consents required by the Sponsor, authorizes the Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any Promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prize, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the participation in this Promotion and receipt and/or use of the prize.
As far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the gross negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering the Promotion and checking the permission box, you agree to receive responses from the Sponsor to confirm participation in the Promotion and should you win. Your information will not be shared or used for any other purposes and you will not be contacted for any other reason.
- It is at the Sponsor’s discretion as to whether the prize delivery can be rescheduled.
- All winners agree to take part in publicity relating to the Promotion including, but not limited to, photo shoots, social media content and interviews. All publicity materials arising from these will be the sole property of the Sponsor. All winners grant the Sponsor the right to use their voice, likeness, image and any other aspect of his/her personality in a video and/or TV commercial as well without any further payment or compensation.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be accompanied by and filmed by a video crew for promotional purposes. Winners must participate within reason and comply with the film crew wherever possible. The content obtained during the trip may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to promote the brand and the competition
- All entrants agree that their submitted images will be used in any way that the Sponsor see fit in relation to this Promotion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected for any reason whatsoever or for any computer errors or malfunctions.
- All entries, that are compliant with the competition terms & conditions, and deemed fit by the sponsor, will be geo tagged and published on a map on the Jameson website, showing the St Patrick’s Day celebrations across the globe. This map will be accessible to anyone around the world who has the website URL.
- By submitting a picture/video to the promotion the entrant permits the Sponsor to use the image/video (inclusive of editing and ‘re-uploading’ the image) online through its social media channels, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Entrants warrant that any picture/video submitted for entry in the competition is their exclusive work, and, where the picture contains images of other people or property that they have the authority of those people or property holders to enter the picture, or pictures, in the competition.
- The Sponsor will not be held responsible for any breach of copyright which may occur due to the submission of an unauthorised picture and accepts no responsibility for verification of the source of images entered in the competition.
In the event that a picture/video is found to have been the work of a person other than the entrant the Sponsor reserves the right to exclude that picture from consideration in the competition.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Timings and specifics of prize details are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion.
- Neither the Sponsor, nor its affiliates, is responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Promotion; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical issues. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion.
- No correspondence will be entered into, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s decision will be regarded as final.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland.
- By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. Void where prohibited by law.
- The provincial liquor boards/agencies are not connected with this Promotion in any matter whatsoever, and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this Promotion. Please enjoy our products responsibly.
Irish Distillers Limited [Pernod Ricard SCA] (i.e. the Promoters) are the data controllers for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 (as amended) (the “DPAs”). The Promoters may collect and process the following personal information in connection with the Competition: names, addresses, telephone numbers and photographs. The personal information submitted by entrants will be used by the Promoters for the purposes of the Competition, as set out in these T&Cs. The Promoters may disclose this personal information to members of their group, which means their subsidiaries, or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 7 of the Irish Companies Act, 2014. The Promoters may also disclose entrants’ personal information to third parties if the Promoters are under a duty to do so, in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Promoters, the Promoters’ customers or others.
Entrants have the right to request access to or rectification of their personal information held by the Promoters. If entrants wish to make such a request or have a complaint regarding the handling of their personal information, please contact [Mr. Sean Madliwa, Trade Marketing Manager at Pernod Ricard SCA] or email@example.com.
Entrant's personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the primary purpose for which it was obtained. Some personal information that is not otherwise subject to retention for normal reasons may need to be retained because of circumstances such as litigation or government investigation.
Cookies are stored on a per-session basis only to aid your navigation of our web sites. Irish Distillers Limited will not store this data but your browser may be set to store these.
• Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
• Users can opt out of cookies used by Google for advertising. You can opt out by:
Opting out of DoubleClick cookies: Users can opt out of DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DART Ad-Serving and Search Cookie Opt-Out page.
Opting out of cookies from all participating advertisers: Users can opt out of third-party advertising cookies from a wide range of advertising services, including Google, by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's Opt-Out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.