SQUEEZE THE MOST OUT OF FESTIVAL SEASON
Festival season has officially arrived.
If you’re lucky enough to have gotten your hands on tickets to a festival, these essentials should make for a refreshingly smooth experience.
1. Hip Flask – Leaving the campsite early to get a good spot at the main stage? Bring drinks on-the-go with our hip flask. We’d recommend putting your name on it to make sure it doesn’t go missing amongst jealous friends.
2. Jameson water bottle – Hydration Is key after spending all day dancing In the sun.
3. Holdall bag – Fits everything you need for the festival season (especially a bottle of you know what).
4. A pre-batch drink. Curveball, we know. No better way to shake up festival pre-drinks in style with some pre-batched Jameson, ginger & lime . Here’s a recipe to get you started.
5. Suncream – While a very optimistic choice for most Irish festivals, we are aware that in other parts of the world, sunshine in summer is the norm. You don’t want to be that guy coming home looking like a bloody mary.
6. Baby wipes – A seasoned festival staple. Try and pick up sustainable wipes and be as green as your bottle of Jameson.
7. Poncho – A much more appropriate choice for the Irish ‘Summer’.
8. Battery pack – Think of the Instagram content you’ll be missing once your phone goes dead. Though maybe no photo evidence from day 3 of sleeping in a tent is a good thing …
Most of all, bring refreshing company. Jameson, ginger & lime should go down nicely.
While we have yet to make Jameson baby wipes, ponchos or suncream we do have a festival essentials bundle of our own here.