Jameson Holiday Sweeps Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Jameson Bring the Neighborhood Bar Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 21 years of age or older. Begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 12/10/18, ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/18. For Official Rules, which govern, visit www.jamesonholidaysweeps.com. Alcohol is not included with the prize. Sponsor: Pernod Ricard USA, LLC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Pernod Ricard USA, LLC. and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Jameson Bring the Neighborhood Bar Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 10, 2018 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: There are three (3) ways to participate, as follows:
a. Via Instagram: During the Sweepstakes Period, @jameson_us will upload a Sweepstakes post on Instagram (the “Post”). You may enter on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application by tagging one (1) friend who is 21 years of age or older, in the comments section of the Post. Then, you must follow @jameson_us to receive one (1) entry (the “Instagram Entry”) into the random drawing.
Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by entrants’ online/phone service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility.
b. Via the Site: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.jamesonholidaysweeps.com (the “Site”) and complete the online entry form to receive one entry (the “Site Entry”) into the random drawing.
c. Via a Sponsored Facebook Ad: To participate If you are served a sponsored Sweepstakes ad on your Facebook news feed, you may click where indicated to complete the online entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Facebook Entry”) into the random drawing.
Instagram Entries, Site Entries and Facebook Entries are collectively referred to as “Entries”. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2018 to be eligible. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Limit one (1) Entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Thrillist, their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers of alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third party materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand (other than Jameson). Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Instagram and Facebook are not affiliated with this in any way and are not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Instagram or Facebook is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. Sweepstakes Drawing: Ten (10) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 2, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of Entries are received. The odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. Grand Prize (“Prize”) and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (10 total): A Sponsor-selected bar cart with Jameson-branded accessories (ARV: $588.95 each). Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value in the event the Prizes are unavailable. Prize may be substituted for any reason only at the discretion of the Sponsor.
7. General Rules: If a potential winner entered on Instagram, he/she will be will be initially notified by direct message on Instagram and must respond to the direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If a potential winner entered via the Site or the Sponsored Facebook Ad, he/she will be contacted via email and will be required to provide a mailing address and confirm his/her eligibility within forty eight (48) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use winner’s names and likenesses and Entries for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a Prize, and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, Instagram, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any Prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account inputted at entry or associated with the Instagram or Facebook account, will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
8. Winner List: For a list of winners, available after February 4, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by March 4, 2019, to: The Jameson Bring the Neighborhood Bar Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes - Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: EG, Melville, NY 11747.
9. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
JAMESON® Irish Whiskey. 40% Alc./Vol. (80 Proof). Product of Ireland.
©2018 Imported by John Jameson Import Company, New York, NY