To enter, complete the below registration form and upload a photo of your valid proof of purchase.
Jameson Win A Barrel Bar
NO PURCHASE OR SMART PHONE ENTRY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR SMART PHONE ENTRY DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Jameson Win A Barrel Bar (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 31, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Pernod-Ricard USA, LLC (“Sponsor”), Nsight Connect, Realtime Media LLC, Snipp Interactive (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, retailers, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, purchase one (1) qualifying bottle of Jameson* (listed below) in store, visit www.jamesonsweepstakes.com to register for the promotion and submit a valid receipt of the qualifying purchase. All submissions of receipts must be received by Saturday, October 31, 2016 at 11:59:59PM EST to be eligible.
QUALIFYING JAMESON PRODUCTS*: JAMESON ORIGINAL - 750ML (SKU 8043250017), 1L (SKU 8043250011) or 1.75L (SKU 8043250018)
Before submitting a receipt, participants must highlight the qualifying product on the receipt with a star or check. Photo of receipt must clearly show the receipt in its entirety. Participants should keep their receipt. Pernod-Ricard USA, LLC reserves the right to require a participant to provide original receipt for verification purposes upon request. Participants can submit their receipt and register using one (1) of the two (2) methods detailed below:
a) Upload a photo of your recipt by texting the keyword “BARRELBAR” to 811811 to receive a text message with instructions. Participant will first receive a text message with opt-out instructions and disclosure for receipt of up to six (6) automated text messages to the number provided, along with instructions for receipt submission. Limit of 160 characters per text. Participants will then receive a link to www.jamesonsweepstakes.com via text and must completely enter their true and correct information in the required fields.
b) Visit www.jamesonsweepstakes.com, complete the registration form by entering your true and correct information in the required fields.
Each eligible receipt that contains one (1) qualifying bottle of Jameson* received via any of the above methods will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”).
ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY (AMOE): To enter without purchase, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, and birth date on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Jameson Win A Barrel Bar Entry, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than November 1, 2016 and received by November 6, 2016 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, per day, throughout the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry for a total of ninety two (92) Sweepstakes Entries.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about November 7, 2016, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period and will select Fifteen (15) Prize winners. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Potential winners will have ten (10) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Any winner of a prize package valued at $600 or more will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
5. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Fifteen (15) Promotion Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as detailed below:
• GRAND PRIZE (15): Fifteen (15) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of:
o One (1) Jameson Barrel Bar
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $1,250
The total ARV of all prizes is $18,750
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Promotion Prize per person/per household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
In accordance with Federal and state rules, alcohol will not be given as a prize/prize component.”
6. GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. YOUR CONSENT: Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. For example only, and not an all-inclusive list, a receipt will be rejected if it: (i) fails to pass anti-fraud detection measures; (ii) is unauthorized, fake, or has been illegitimately obtained; (iii) contains any messages, code or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (iv) contains printing or other errors; (v) is illegible, unreadable or blank; (vi) has been previously used; (vii) reflects the use of more than an authorized number of receipts for the Qualifying Purchase; or (viii) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. Receipts obtained through unauthorized means or illegitimate channels will be void. Receipts cannot be sold, traded, auctioned, or bartered; all of which will be void. Duplicate requests and requests from resellers, dealers/distributors, their employees or warehouse facilities, groups, clubs or organizations will be void. All requests become the property of Released Parties (defined below) and will not be returned. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud rules and regulations. By participating in the Promotion, you agree (i) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Pernod-Ricard USA, LLC., Snipp Interactive, Realtime Media, LLC and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability or damages which may arise out of participation in the Promotion or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any product or service attained through this Promotion.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
11. RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
12. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 15, 2016. to: Jameson Win A Barrel Bar Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Pernod-Ricard USA, LLC., 250 Park Ave, New York, NY 10177
ADMINISTRATORS: Snipp Interactive Inc., 1605 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009
Realtime Media, LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Consohocken, PA 19428