Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Jameson Fall Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C. (excluding PR and all US territories & possessions), 21 years of age or older. Void in PR and all US territories & possessions and where prohibited. Begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET 9/1/18, ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET 10/31/18. Visit JamesonGameDay.com for free entry details and Official Rules, which govern. 6 messages per query. By texting you authorize Pernod Ricard to send you an automated text message to your #. Consent not required for condition of purchase. Message & Data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 86677 to stop. Text “HELP” to 86677 for help. Sponsor: Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, New York, NY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Jameson Regional Tailgating Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: There are two (2) ways to participate, as follows:
a. Via Text/Site: To participate using a text-enabled cell phone/device, send a text message with the word “JAMESON” to the short code “86677”. Next, you will receive a text message back with instructions on how to visit the Site (as defined below) to complete the online entry form to receive one entry (the “Site Entry”) into the corresponding day’s random drawing only, as described below.
Data and text-messaging rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 86677 to stop. Text “HELP” to 86677 for help. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2018, to be eligible for the final Entry Period/weekly random drawings. Text messaging method of entry requires 2-way text messaging capable device.
b. Via the Site: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, visit JamesonGameDay.com (the “Site”) and complete the online entry form to receive one Site Entry into the corresponding day’s random drawing, as described below.
c. Via a Sponsored Facebook Ad: To participate If you are served a sponsored Sweepstakes ad on your Facebook news feed, you may click where indicated to complete the online entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Facebook Entry”) into the corresponding day’s random drawing only, as described below.
Site Entries and Facebook Entries are collectively referred to as “Entries”. All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2018 to be eligible for the final day’s random drawing. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as a 24-hour period, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent days’ random drawings, if any. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Limit one (1) Entry per person per day.
NOTE ABOUT PARTICIPATING VIA TEXT USING A DEVICE: When you use your device and/or transmit data via your device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Check your device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all United States territories & possessions), 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers of alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Puerto Rico and all United States territories & possessions and where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: Sixty-one (61) Daily Prize winners [one (1) per day] will be selected in separate random drawings on or about November 7, 2018 from among all eligible Entries received each day. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Daily Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received each day.
5. Prizes and approximate retail values (“ARV”): Daily Prizes (61 total, 1 per day): A Yeti cooler filled with Sponsor-selected Jameson swag (ARV: $300 each). ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable
General Rules: Potential winners may be notified via email to confirm his/her mailing address and eligibility within three (3) days of notification of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a prize, and all entrants, as a condition of entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received each day prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
7. Winners List: For a list of winners, available after November 30, 2018, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 29, 2018, to: The Jameson Fall Sweepstakes - Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: CG, Melville, NY 11747.
8. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
JAMESON® Irish Whiskey. 40% Alc./Vol. (80 Proof). Product of Ireland.
©2018 Imported by John Jameson Import Company, New York, NY