Jameson For The Love of Food Competition: Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, except employees of Pernod Ricard UK and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Proof of occupation may be required. Promoter reserves the right to deny prize to those that do not meet these criteria or fail to provide sufficient evidence of.
2. The competition period commences on 11th March 2021 at 18:30 GMT and closes at 23:59pm GMT on 18th March 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
3. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the prize you must upload a photo of your Jameson x Bleecker Burger and cocktail creation, or, your Jameson x Mother Clucker chicken and cocktail creation, or, your Jameson x Pizza Pilgrims pizza and cocktail creation to:
a) A public Instagram account, tagging @jamesonuk and using #JoinIn in the caption.
b) A public Twitter account, tagging @Jameson_UK and using #JoinIn in the tweet.
Only those entrants who complete all elements will be considered to have made a valid entry.
4. One entry per person during the Competition Period.
5. By Entering, participants forfeit ownership rights of the content submitted. The Promoter retains the right to use submitted content in any media and through any media channel, and on other social media channels wherever they see fit, and you grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to do so.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Pernod Ricard and it must not contain or reference any third-party trademarks or logos (other than those of Pernod Ricard) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third-party trademarks; and
c. must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant).
d. Must not include any link to inappropriate drinking.
e. Must not include images of anyone who is or appears to be under the age of 25 (in order to comply with the Portman Group’s Code of Practice);
7. If anyone, other than you, appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this competition.
8. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the competition, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
9. By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this competition (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
11. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnitees”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
There are 6 prizes to be won during the Promotional Period. The prize consists of: 1 x 70cl Jameson Original
All entries received during the Competition Period will be considered and the best creations as judged by our panel of judges will win a prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
16. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules.
18. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by Instagram or Twitter nor is Instagram or Twitter associated with this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter. The entrant releases Instagram and Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
19. The winner will be notified by a direct message on Instagram or Twitter after the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
20. The winner(s)’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Jameson: Jameson For The Love Of Food Competition, Pernod Ricard UK, Building 7, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5AN within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
23. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
25. By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. In the event of any discussion, the decision from the Promoter is final. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
26. These terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK
Building 7 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (Please do not send entries to this address)