Jameson Cold Brew Cold Irish Coffee
Think of it as an iced-Irish Coffee with a twist combining our Cold Brew Edition with cold brew coffee. A coffee hit with a little edge – the perfect combo for a hot summer´s day
40 ml Cold Brew Coffee
10 ml Demorara sugar syrup
50 ml Jameson Cold Brew
1⅓ Parts Cold Brew Coffee
⅓ Parts Demorara sugar syrup
1⅔ Parts Jameson Cold Brew
How to make
- Pour Jameson Cold Brew, cold brew coffee and Demorara sugar syrup into a mixing glass with ice and stir for 15-25 seconds.
- Pour fresh cream into shaker.
- Shake without ice to thicken the cream for 15-25 seconds.
- Fill glass with ice, almost to the top, you don’t want it to poke through the cream head.
- Pour stirred liquid into glass.
- Top up the glass by gently pouring your cream onto the top using your bar spoon to make sure the cream doesn’t sink.
About this Cocktail
Cool yourself off after a tiring day or kickstart your afternoon with this rich Jameson Cold Brew Based Irish Coffee. Sláinte lads!