THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY WHERE YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT OUR FOUNDER JOHN JAMESON, OUR DRINKS’ RECIPES AND HOW THE NO.1 IRISH WHISKEY IN THE WORLD IS MADE. WE AT IRISH DISTILLERS PERNOD RICARD WISH TO PROTECT JOHN JAMESON’S LEGACY BY ASKING THAT YOU READ AND RESPECT THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard (www.irishdistillers.ie), the proud owner of Jameson Irish Whiskey, fully supports the range of codes governing the marketing, sales, advertising and sponsorship of alcohol products. Our commitment to these codes ensures that all our activities are undertaken with the aim of promoting responsible consumption of our products to an adult audience.
As a leading provider of premium spirits, champagnes and wines, we have an important role to play in promoting our products responsibly to customers and consumers. We strive to always act in a way that shows that we deserve the confidence and appreciation of our stakeholders, no matter who or where they are.
User generated Content Policy
When it comes to social media, we love hearing from you all. However, as part of our commitment to promoting responsible drinking, we hope you understand that we expect the community will not post comments, photos, videos or other type of content which:
- Feature any people who are or appear to be under the legal drinking age, including featuring any people who are associated with drinking, who are not, or who do not appear to be, over legal drinking age;
- Is made by someone under the legal drinking age;
- Encourages underage purchase or drinking of alcoholic beverages or illegal, irresponsible or immoderate drinking;
- Promotes over-consumption or condemns or criticizes in any way anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol;
- Portrays irresponsible drinking in a positive light or associates drinking with driving, operating any kind of machinery or engaging in any kind of dangerous activity;
- Implies alcoholic beverages have any physical, psychological, intellectual benefits or contributes to sexual success;
- Glorifies the alcohol strength, relatively high alcohol content or intoxicating effect of a drink;
- Mentions drinking alcohol in relation to any kind of illegal, antisocial, dangerous, aggressive or violent behavior;
- Feature copyrighted logos, products or characters other than our brands;
- Contains potentially offensive, profane language, gestures or imagery;
- Could be seen as offensive or of a threatening nature on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or culture; or is a personal attack on another user, individual, our company or our brand, or may otherwise cause distress;
- Is considered spam.
Jameson reserves the right to update these guidelines from time to time, at its discretion.
User posts or comments which conflict with any of the above criteria may be removed and/or the associated accounts blocked in our sole discretion.
For further reading on responsible drinking guidelines please check out Pernod Ricard’s Commitments on Responsible Hosting , or drinkaware.ie .
Jameson Whiskey Team.